Welcome to 2017 and Happy New Year family.
We would like to say a big thank you for believing in, supporting, and inspiring us. Kauna Kitchen owes a major part of its growth to our blog family and we are grateful to share our journey with you.
I would like to share a few things with you guys in this post:
- Highlights of 2016.
- Plans for 2017.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2016
- Became contributors on Yajibox and Afrolems.
- Wrote and published two ebooks; How To Plan A Nigerian 3 Course Meal and Homemade Coconut Milk Recipe.
- Got registered as a Google Business.
- Our CEO received her professional cooking certificate and she’s now a Canadian licensed chef.
PLANS FOR 2017
- Starting Kauna Kitchen’s official YouTube channel.
- Launching Kauna Events – The event planning arm of the Kauna brand.
- Accepting subscriber/reader blog posts.
- And much more……
We hope that you have a beautiful year ahead and pray that all your expectations will be met. Remember not to despise little beginnings and that Rome was not built in a day. Keep doing what you love diligently, and you will eventually see the fruit.
We will give you more detailed updates on some of the listed plans for 2017 in the coming weeks.
Much love from the Kauna Kitchen family.
Happy New Year once again.