Merry Christmas from us here at Kauna Kitchen. I apologize for the delay in putting up yesterday’s dessert post, so for today, i’ll be posting the 11th and 12th days of Christmas.
The 11th dessert is a simple fruit salad made with orange juice and a bit of honey. Use yur favourite fruits and then soak them in freshly squeezed orange juice and honey for some minutes; let chill in the fridge.
It’s easy, fast and tastes nice and fresh.
Merry Christmas once again, dessert 12 will be coming up shortly.
Serves: 2– 3
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Meal type: Dessert, Salad
Meal time: Anytime
Fruit Salad With Orange Juice Recipe
- 20 green or purple seedless grapes, halved
- 12 strawberries, stems removed and quartered
- 1/2 pineapple cubed
- 1/2 of a ripe mango, cubed
- Fresh squeezed juice from 2 oranges
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine all the fruits in a bowl; in a separate bowl, mix the orange juice and honey properly.
- Pour juice into fruits; chill in fridge for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy