Kiwis, grapes, and banana make another healthy and satisfying fruit blend. Enjoy today’s recipe.
- 1 ripe banana ( cut into chunks)
- 2 kiwis (peeled and cubed)
- 12 grapes/1/2 cup of grapes (deseeded)
- 1/2 cup very cold water (you can add more water if you want it watery)
(There was a time when I used to put yogurt in my smoothies, but I now prefer using water alone, because it is healthier and tastes much fresher in my opinion. I find that the fruits have enough natural sugar in them already, so my smoothies still taste sweet especially with ripe fruits. Soy or almond milk are also healthy options but I no longer use them)
- Toss the banana, kiwis, and grapes into the blender
- Add the water; blend for about 15-30 seconds or until the mix is smooth enough.Check with a spoon.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy your smoothie.
THINGS TO NOTE
- If you want your smoothie very cold, then you could prepare your fruits ahead (make a smoothie pack) of time and freeze them. When you are ready, just throw them in your blender and blend away OR you could use ice cubes and milk instead of water
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE OTHER SMOOTHIE RECIPES: