This is a very easy dish to make. At first the combination of pineapple and sweet peppers sounded weird to me, not until i actually tasted it. The great thing about food is that you can be as creative as you want to be; after all, you will never know until you try;) This is nice dish to serve at the end of a meal, Enjoy.
Recipe level: Easy
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Meal type: Appetizer,Salad
Meal time: Anytime
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (you can use basil or parsley as well)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Combine pineapple, red onions, bell pepper, dill, lime juice, and sugar; season with salt and stir lightly.
Serve alone or with baked chicken.